The Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) promises to improve Federal IT efficiency – in fact, 84 percent of Feds are optimistic about its impact. Where do Fed IT decision makers stand on the new legislation? Are Feds FITARA fans – or flipping FITARA the bird?
Download “FITARA From The Frontlines” to find out:
- Federal understanding and expectations of FITARA
- Agencies’ current state of preparedness for FITARA implementation
- How Feds think FITARA will affect agency operations
With the passing of the August 15 FITARA deadline, where do Feds see their agency’s FITARA future? Is the crystal ball glowing bright or going dim?
Download “A FITARA Future – What’s Next?” to discover:
- Current Federal perception of IT within agencies
- How FITARA is forecasted to affect IT
- Suggestions for optimal FITARA implementation